After hours of sitting and thinking and drooling, I came up with a list of my all-time favorite foods.
1. Dried apricots. Not just apricots, but dried apricots.
2. Animal crackers. The original ones. None of that fake stuff.
3. Coconut. It’s perfect. You can eat it, wear it, carve it, smell it,…yeah, you read me.
4. Top Ramen. Pretty much the only soup I like.
5. Pepperoni. Plain old pepperoni. So good.
6. Fig Newton bars. Oh, that gooey, sticky bite of sunshine. That melt-in-your-mouth, wonderful, amazing…thing.
7. Garlic bread. I like garlic bread.
8. Vanilla bean yogurt. Because it’s beautiful.
9. Honey Nut Cheerios. With 1% milk. That the perfect percent, you know. Number 1.
10. Dark chocolate. Don’t even get me started.
By the way, the above list is in no particular order.